Silas your one month old... And let's be honest I love u dearly but I would say the same about ur brothers first month I don't love the newborn stage or at least first month ( also not ready to call u not a newborn either ) but earlier this week I caught your first smile... It's usually in the morning but its definelty a keeper... Your daddy has even seen it too... Haven't had the chance to catch it on camera yet but hopefully soon cuz lets bee honest our mornings can get alittle crazy with your brothers routine...
Don't know how much you weigh but ur still fitting into newborn and some 0 to 3...
This week we made the switch to the crib at night everyone sleeps better that way.. Since Sunday you have done at least one 4 to 5 hour stretch each night... I don't wanna bank on it but love alittle predictability ...
You still are our little grunter.. Maybe once have I heard you really cry usually if ur upset you just grunt a lot to let us know... But then you grunt when your spy and when ur sleeping too...
As of this point I think you still look alot like your brother ESP the mouth and nose....
Your daddy and I love you very much
Saturday, January 26, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment