Rogers 2.0
How Far Along: 32 weeks
Size of baby: 3.75 lbs and 16 inches long ( or bigger) with family history and the size of b I tend to birth big babies
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 22 lbs to go still on pace for 30 and nearly the exact weight I gained with b but caught up lately:)
Maternity Clothes: there's no need to continue to answer this question but of course
Movement: Baby R kicks a ton.... Also Braxton hicks has started to be present and might I add kinda painful...
What I miss: running.. Columbus marathon was last weekend enough said
Loving: dessert of any kind
Sleep: getting up about 2 to three times and also having more pregnancy insomnia.. But so far no real hip pain or back pain so that part has been great... Also have to remember the fact the night hurricane sandy came in we slept with the windows open to keep me from burning up... C jokes blizzard bill coulda done the morning forecast from our room..
Symptoms: feeling pretty good actually, just Braxton hicks and some heartburn... But no back pain or hip pain which is great...
Best Moment this week: HR 155 at this weeks doctors appointment..l going every two weeks now.... Also getting a lot of my questions answered about Vbac
What I am looking forward to: looking forward to meeting this little one and just thankful The Lord has brought us this far on this pregnancy journey... More anxious to find out boy or girl... But starting to go alittle crazy with names not loving anything just yet... Wo knows this little one might be nameless for part to most of the hospital stay...
No comments:
Post a Comment