Happy birthday B! actually he turned two last week.. which we got to celebrate the day by going to zoo just the three of us and had all the grandparents over for a party that night, which was complete with a large baseball cake which you made sure everyone knew about...
You love: Thomas, books football, and baseball
Some of my favorite sayings you say: " Running back my favorite momma", when you sing "Jesus loves you i know" I will say guess what? and you say guess what, and I say momma loves you... and you very exactly say I love daddy.. also you touch my belly and say " See you Soon baby, See you at Christmas!! "
Its true your a daddys boy through and through.. Its great to see you too bond..
We love you little guy!!!!
Saturday, September 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment