Monday, June 6, 2011

lovin my Ipad but my blog is not!

after 8 1/2 years of having the same laptop computer, i decided to replace it with the new Apple Ipad 2 which i love but what isnt so nice is I cant update my blog through it..



someone posted this quote I read on a blog the other day and it got me thinking..
“A faith that hasn’t been tested can’t be trusted.” I think this is true day in and day out with my walk with the Lord as well as seasons of life where things might be more or less tested, but each day i am faced with the world telling me things, my flesh telling me things, and Satan placing things in my path... The testing for me as of late has been my flesh and Satan telling me I am a bad mother for not being home with B, somedays are easier than others.. But the Truth is the Lord has specifically placed C and I in the position to love and care for B and right now it is best for his well-being that I continue to work part-time to place us in a better financial state... definitely not arrived yet but choosing to be real with first and fore most the Lord, my husband, and community and then blog world know I havent arrived but trusting the Lord through this and not let Satan have a foot hold..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes

 

...Running the Race... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates