Monday, April 25, 2011

7 months and being MIA

Sorry blog friends I have been MIA with blogging I even missed my lil guy's six month blog post.. However with traveling to visit friends in cleveland, celebrating my man turning 30( leaving lil guy for the first time over night) and then traveling to dc for the cherry blossom festival... ( and yes I finished the 10 mile race, not the fastest but I would say after having a c-section and still breastfeeding I was pretty pleased with that) oh yeah we had the stomach bug and cold bug traveling through our house hold as well..


with all that being said... Happy 7 months!!


at your six month appointment you weighed 16.5 lbs and i dont remember the exact height but were in the 30% for weight, 80% for height, and 85% for head circum..


you know wear 9 months clothes or some 6-12 months clothes.. but just last week I packed up your 6 months clothes..


You are sleeping from 7:30ish to 6-7ish but the last 3 days have decided that 5:45 would be the new wake up time so we will see how that goes :)


You started sitting independently about 3-4 weeks ago however just about 2 weeks ago finally decided to start rolling again.. of course mommy would of loved for you to do this earlier since thats kinda what mommy does for her other job but you are meeting all your other milestones.. you currently say dad da da da all the time now and ba ba ba all the time now I know you dont know what they mean but you love to chatter and talk to people all day long..


Everyone always comments how blue your eyes our, your crazy hair, and how happy you are you are always smiling, laughing, or chattering( grandma and grandpa rogers tell us we are definetly spoiled with you lil man)


the wiggle dance has turned into you shaking your head no to everytime someone talks to you.. but it doesnt work so well on easter when we tell you Happy Easter and you shake your head no or that He is Risen He is Risen indeed and you shake your head no.. but in all seriousness.. we love you lil guy and pray daily to the Lord that you are a mighty warrior for his kingdom and that one day we will hear out of your month claiming the truths of easter "He is Risen, He is Risen indeed"





No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes

 

...Running the Race... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates