Friday, August 17, 2012

Batter batter swing

B is one month shy of two and fall is officially here in bg with the tractor pull starting and students moving in... It's something about this time of year I get real excited about I think a lot of it has to do with all the fun traveling and freedom of summer I'm ready for alittle routine also football starting up soon also helps ....
Haven't updated on b in awhile but I am continuing to be amazed of how blessed we are to get to love and care for this little boy who is full of personality and has lots to say...
B sayings " mommy that's silly" or I poop in bed that's silly " absolutely love when  he says things like "Jesus loves daddy and Jesus loves mommy..."  he also is just alittle bit obessed with baseball from running around saying he is running the bases to the constant other phrases of strike one two three your out or food hit or foul ball, or batter batter swing.. he will wake up talking and usually go to bed talking.... My current prayer besides the constant that he would accept Jesus as his savior but that the lord would use his already natural talkative spirit to further the kingdom...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes

 

...Running the Race... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates