Monday, June 11, 2012

Big Brother!!!



As most of you heard by now and if you can't read B's shirt he's going to be a big brother slightly before Christmas!  We are truly blessed to be adding another member of our family..  I just finished reading my semi-weekly sometimes every 4 week update when I was pregnant with B so I decided to do it again...


Pregnancy Highlights:


How Far Along: 12 and 1/2 Weeks

Size of baby: the size of a lime and 2-3 inches and 1/2 ounce

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 0 weight gain( but still had the 5 lbs i never lost with B)

Maternity Clothes: Nope fitting into my same jeans and pants and same size shirts just recently brought a few longer tank tops to help with my much earlier growing belly- soo true u show much sooner with number 2
Gender: We arent finding out AGAIN.. I love the surprise it was soo much fun with B. Also with the possibility of having to do another c-section we would love some element of surprise...but really hoping baby and i will be a good candidate for a VBAC.  I am thinking girl because this pregnancy has been soo different than B's 

Movement: not yet but doctor said today she would be surprised if i started to feel the baby in a week or two considering it is my second and the fact that she had a little trouble calculating the heart beat at today's session secondary to all the static from all the kicking the baby was doing.. 

What I miss: i will be honest Im missing a lot right now... I know its all worth it but have been placed on restrictions which has been a trying experience for me and contininung to learn I am not in control.. No exercise which means no walking running or lifting and pelvic rest.. Also with being so sick and super tired my commitment to spending time in the word has been difficult. Thankful his grace is sufficient... I am hopeful my restrictions will be lifted next week and if your the praying type pray that I continue to seek the Lord through his word. 
Loving: some fruity pebbles as of late its a good dessert after dinner

Sleep: getting up about 1 time a night to pee
Symptoms: very very sick started at week 6 and it continues there no rhyme or reason to when it happens, tried all the tricks even tried sea bands this time with little help but making my hands numb.. 
Best Moment this week: appointment was today hearing heartbeat again 155
What I am looking forward to: meeting baby!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes

 

...Running the Race... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates