
Doubting is part of my sinful nature and yes will continue to do it for sometime but it doesnt have to define me.. I embark this cold snowy monday all of things I TRUELY dislike but cant help glance at my lil man napping in his swing resting so peaceful (which is truely remarkable because if you know my lil guy he doesnt like to miss anything during the day but sleeps great at night)
I start my last full week of maternity leave and am deeply saddened by it doubting all the way the choice to go back part time.. but choosing to believe the Lord is faithful and ask forgiveness for doubting and not trusting him, he has already shown faithful in the last 24 hours and so now i will choose to enjoy and celebrate this week with im sure lots of cuddle time with my lil guy and lots of smiles and lil story talks..
happy monday!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment