Monday, November 1, 2010

True Confession

it is so true that life with a baby changes your life.. I do love my family dearly and C and I cant manage life without our lil guy.. he brings a smile to my face daily but starting to feel like we are getting in a routine and recovering from surgery blesses my soul which is leads to my true confession of what i got to do today

True Confession: I LOVE cleaning bathrooms and got to clean ours today for the first time in quite a while.. I love it for multiple reasons I love the since of completion and seeing a clean bathroom, taking a shower in a clean one is one of my favorite things to do, and three I feel its a good way for me to let my mind just be still and as crazy as it may sound connect with God almost the same sort of mind freeing activity i am able to have with running.. Speaking of Running Next up:: start running again post surgery which i given the green light for starting wednesday!! but it still might be awhile after that before i conquer that true love..

PS no pics with the last two posts cuz C has the camera cord but will add a pic of our lil guy soon.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes

 

...Running the Race... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates