Tuesday, September 21, 2010

to my sweet babe!

Baby Boy/Baby Girl,
Your dad and I are anxiously waiting your arrival.. At this time it is uncertain when you will make ur arrival to greet us all but more than likely it will be within the next week... While you have been in my tummy for quite some time, we have had quite the pregnancy lil one, all good things teaching your dad and I patience and realizing His plan is greater than our plan even if everything else might be reasoned away.. I dream and daydream about you frequently, who will you look like will you have curly hair like dad or straight blonde hair like me, will ur personality resemble your father's or mine, or be a mixture.. either way I know that your father and I pray for you specifically for three things a safe/healthy arrival, a healthy baby, and that you come to know the Lord at a young age..
some fun memories we have had so far little one: early on I remember specifically getting ready to work out which involves me listening to my music and you would just kick away its like u were enjoying the music too..
I do apologize for quite awhile when we would feel you move in my stomach we would always feel a large bulge thinking it was your bum so we would gently push it all to find out its been your head the whole time..
your "big Brother" Pryor anxiously waits ur arrival too just might not show it the same, he has been extra protective of mommy as of late and caring for you, he tries to give you kisses on my tummy which we will have monitor alittle more closely once you arrive.. but dont be too scared of his size and his bark he will be just as scared to meet u too..
you have definitely been stubborn with no wanting to flip and stay right side up: I keep telling ppl your stubborn like ur father but all too often ppl tell me thats pry more of a trait of mommy..
the doctors are telling us ur on the large size little one, and also that your head is measuring quite big: all i can think is how smart of a man or woman you will grow to be and the fact that your father and I cant wait to love and care for our chubby sweet babe!!
and to know the Father has specifically created you in mommy's tummy!!

your father and I love you lil one,
love mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes

 

...Running the Race... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates