Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Alittle bit overdue!





Ok I admit I havent been the best at updating my blog in part sometimes im not sure what to blog about and what is "blog worthy"..
but here is our long overdue update to our kitchen! it really was an inexpensive remodel considering my wonderful parents got up new appliances for our wedding, we got new flooring, new paint and new fixtures...
oh and make sure u check out the lovely flowers that compliment the whole room thanks to my wonderful husband..
with the lovely flowers and a few other things in life I have realized I think my "love languages"( rather gifts, quality time, words of affirmation, acts of service, or physical touch) sometimes change with the seasons, flowers one day feel like they totally bless my soul and other days a simple word of encouragement says I love you best...




2 comments:

  1. looks fresh and classy with all the metal accents! very nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! I really like those new kitchen chairs :)

    ReplyDelete

Quotes

 

...Running the Race... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates